We offer high quality general dentistry services for the whole family. We offer our Idaho Falls patients the following services listed below.
General & Cosmetic Family Dentistry
- Preventive Care for Children and Adults
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cerec Cad Cam Technology – Single visit crown (No temporaries)
- Implant Placement and Restoration
- Denture Stabilization with mini implants (one visit)
- Oral and IV sedation
- Wisdom Teeth
- Highly trained clinical staff
- Early and late appointments
- State of the Art facility and techniques
- Cosmetic Bonding
Preventive Dentistry for Children and Adults
– Your routine dental exam will include a dental cleaning and an examination to check the overall health of your mouth. Our preventative dental procedures will inhibit tooth decay, cavities, gum disease, and tooth loss through plaque removal, dental sealants, fillings, crowns, and more. We keep your smile and mouth healthy and clean.
– We can give you an attractive smile through our cosmetic dentistry procedures. We offer you professional teeth whitening and polishing, help fix chipped, broken or missing teeth with bonding or veneers, soft and hard tissue grafting, remove plaque and bacteria, help your gums to become healthier and reduce swelling, and much more. Give us a call to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Cerec CAD CAM Technology – Single visit crown (No temporaries)
– We make sure to keep the technology in our dental office updated. The Cerec CAD CAM Technology allows our dentist to perform many dental procedures, including crowns, in one appointment. We know your time is precious and we want to make sure you get the best dental care in Idaho Falls.
Implant Placement and Restoration
-If you have missing teeth, we can restore your smile with dental implants and implant restoration services. Our tooth implant will be surgically placed in the hole of the missing tooth and look as natural as the rest of your teeth. Give us a call today to schedule a consultation to learn if you are a candidate for dental implants.
Denture Stabilization with mini implants (one visit)
-Our denture stabilization will make sure your dentures are securely in place and do not slip when eating, sneezing, or talking. Denture stabilization can be done in one visit and can resolve any present or future issues you may have with your dentures.
Oral and IV Sedation
-Oral and IV sedation is available to patients to increase their comfort at our dental office for both simple and extensive oral procedures. Tooth extractions, root canal procedures, and other oral surgeries and techniques may be more comfortable with oral sedation. Patients with disabilities or high anxiety may also opt for oral or IV sedation. We want to make sure you have your needs taken care of and you are provided the best comfort during any dental procedure or surgery.
-Got wisdom teeth? We perform wisdom teeth extractions. Wisdom teeth removal is recommended when the teeth become impacted, crowd your mouth, or are likely to cause cavities or gum disease down the road. If you are leaving the country for an extended amount of time, consider wisdom teeth extractions before you leave. Meet with one of our Idaho Falls dentists to discuss wisdom teeth extractions and oral surgery procedures.
-Teeth become discolored with time by what we consume on a regular basis. Individual lifestyle habits such as drinking coffee, tea, or smoking cigarettes, can discolor teeth at a more rapid pace. We can whiten your teeth through our professional teeth whitening solutions and application. We offer a variety of teeth whitening options to best suit your comfort and needs, including in-house teeth whitening applications, or whitening solutions you can use at home. Whether it is for a special occasion or routine whitening, we can discuss your teeth whitening solutions at your next dental appointment!
-Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile? Veneers can change the esthetic look of your smile and serve to protect the outer layer of your tooth. If you have teeth that are chipped, worn out, discolored, irregularly shaped, or have gaps or spaces, veneers can transform your smile and eliminate these esthetic insecurities. We offer two types of veneers: porcelain and composite resin. Talk to our dentists in Idaho Falls to see if veneers are right for you! Veneers can enhance the look of your smile and protect your teeth!
Decayed, cracked or chipped teeth can be repaired through cosmetic dental bonding. If you have spaces in between your teeth, your teeth are stained, or you are unhappy with the shape of your teeth, cosmetic bonding can change the shape of your teeth, by changing the tooth appearance color and shape. If you are self-conscious of the appearance of your teeth, cosmetic bonding can work wonders to improve your smile and confidence.
Highly Trained Clinical Staff
– Our entire dental staff is trained and qualified to offer you the best dental health care in Idaho Falls. Our dental staff is experienced and well-seasoned in the dental industry, with the knowledge, experience and skills needed to make sure your oral health is maintained and you keep your great smile!
Early and Late Appointments
– Convenience is our middle name! We can schedule you a dentist appointment at a time that works for you. Appointments earlier in the morning or later in the evening are available upon request. Give us a call and we can work out a time that is best for you.
State of the Art Facility and Techniques
-Idaho Falls Smiles is located in an impressive facility that our patients love to return to for their next dental appointment. See for yourself by taking a Visual Tour of our office, or by checking out our office photo gallery!